Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Arizza's Fraction Scribepost

Textbook Pages 228 - 229

11) In a comedy review, each performer has a 1/4 h (hour) shot. How many performers are there
 in a 2 h (hour) show?


12) It takes 2 1/2 scoops of flour to make one cake. How many cakes do 15 scoops of flour make?


13) Three quarters of a can of apple juice fills six glasses. How many glasses will a whole can
of apple juice fill?


↓ If you still don't really get it, here's a video from Youtube, that might help you! ↓

 


My Test Corrections:

My first mistake was, 2 1/2 x 1 3/5, the correct answer to that is:


The rest of my mistakes at the first section are,
On 2 1/4 x 1 1/3 = 3 I thought it equaled 2 12/12, that part kinda confused me, at the time...



On the computer terminology question, I did the manipulative method, and ended up with 1/128,
when it was actually 128/1 or 128 bytes:
 Q) In computer terminology, a bit is 1/8 of a byte. How many bytes = 16 bytes?



Another mistake I've made at the first section was the question:
Tamar had 1/2 of an apple pie in her refrigerator. She ate 1/4 of this piece of pie. What fraction of whole pie did she eat? The answer was 1/8


My last mistake at the top part is the question, 1 1/2 ÷ 2/3 which again confused me, and I thought it was 1... Here's the real solution and answer:


My mistakes on the bottom section of our test (the graph to make diagrams) 
My mistake on the first question was that it was suppose to equal 5/12 (I rushed my answer, that's why I got it wrong..)

My last mistake for this whole test is the question on the bottom section: 1/4 ÷ 1/3, the real answer is 3/4, also forgot to add "How Many Times does 1/3 go into 1/4?" 










No comments:

Post a Comment