Social Icons

Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Jason's math textbook scribe post

   Jason's math text book scribe post 

question 4 
C) 1 /5 divided by 2 =                      

Here's your answer 1/10







D) 5/6 divided by 4 = 5/25 











Part 2  question 8 The areas of alberta and Saskatchewan and Manitoba are approximately equally  1/5 of the area of canada express the are of each of these provinces as a fraction of the area 

Answer  each province repersents 1/15 of the area of canada 


question 11 Iqaluit has frost on about 3/4 of the days in a year it has frost 5 times as many days as vancouver .On what fraction of the days of the year does vancouver have frost 

Answer Vancouver has frost on around 3/20 of the days in a year 

there you go have a nice evening 


My  math corrections 

My first mistake was ... 


I did not simply it. Sorry if you can not see the picture 








my second mistake was ...

I did not draw the picture correctly here is the right picture 















My third mistake was ... 






















3 comments:

  1. Great job! I liked how you made pictures to show how you got your answer and also how you made the important words a different color so that it could stand out. Maybe next time you could add a video and a link related to the topic that we are learning so that people will have a better understanding. Great job overall though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason! I liked how you made your own pictures to show how you got the answer to the question! I also thought making the important words a different color was a good idea. I think on "Part 2" of the textbook you could have showed us how you got the answer instead of just telling us the answer because some of us might not know how to get the answer. I also think you could add a video or a link about the topic we are learning in class so we can understand it better. Overall, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i liked how you made your own pictures. But next time you could add a video or a link about the topic we are learning in class. I also think you should explain it more better on how did you get the answer. But overall, you did a great job...

    ReplyDelete