Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Can's Fraction Scribepost

Page 228-229
11. In a comedy review, each performer has a 1/4h slot. How many performers are there in 2-h show?
12.  It takes 2 and 1/2 if flour to make one cake. How many cakes do 15 scoops of flour make?
13. Three quarters of a can of apple juice fills six glasses. How many glasses will a whole can of apple juice fill?
Here is a video that can help you with fractions.







My test corrections

My first mistake was on two whole and one half multiplied one whole and three fifth? I did not make it to a improper fraction

the correct answer is 4 wholes

Another mistake was two whole and one fourth multiplied one whole and one third? I did not make it to a improper fraction

the correct answer is 3 wholes

My other mistake is the bits and bytes in computer terminology a bit is one eighth of a byte how many bits equal 16 bytes? I forgot to multiply it

the correct answer is 128 bytes

My other mistake is Tamar had one half of an apple pie in her refrigerator she ate one fourth of this piece of pie what fraction of a whole pie did she eat? I divided it and did not multiplied

the correct answer is one eighth

My second last mistake is one fourth divided by one third I know how to solve it but i forgot how to draw it correctly. This picture shows you how to draw it correctly



My last mistake is five eighth divided by one fourth I know how to solve it but forgot how to draw it. This picture shows you how to draw it correctly















    

No comments:

Post a Comment