When dividing fractions remember to always use Reciprocals.
Reciprocal - a number related to another in such a way that when multiplied together their product is 1.
3. Explain how the diagram shows that the quotient of 3/7 is 1/7 is between 4 and 5.
6. Determine each quotient and use diagram
8. Divide Using Multiplication
Here's a video about Dividing Mixed Fractions.
Here's a helpful LINK.
My first mistake was:
1. Tamar had 1/2 of an apple pie in her refrigerator. She ate 1/4 of this piece of pie. What fraction of a whole did she eat? Instead of multiplying it, I subtracted it.
My second mistake was:
2. 1/4 divided by 1/3. I answered it correctly but I didn't know how to draw it.