Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Aj 's pay it forward

1.) what is pay it forward?

Pay it forward is a act of kindness to stranger people you can do it by doing  something nice to someone that you don't know that person doesn't need to pay you back. Do something for them happy then whoever you helped they need to do it to another person that they don't now.



2.)My pay it forward act of kindness is collecting recyclable item on our house.
   I pick this because its easy to do and our house is getting dirty.
   I help my mom to clean our house so she doesn't need to do cleaning in my room and in basement.
   I did is cleaning my own room and our basement i pick up the recyclable materials in basement.
   I did this act of kindness on the second day of December.


   



3.) how did my act of kindness go? it went okay.
what happen? I just clean my house.
How did i feel? I fell so happy

4.)Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important. because you do good to someone without asking to pay for it. my act of kindness made a difference because i don't clean our house too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment