Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Braeden's Pay it Forward


Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"?

Pay it Forward is an act of kindness to someone you know or a stranger and get nothing in return. Then the next person will get to do acts of kindness to other people until it's a giant chain of people doing helpful good deeds.


Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

My Pay it Forward was to help bake cupcakes for my sister Kim's Christmas Party at her school, my mom helped with getting the ingredients, and I helped with mixing the ingredients together.

Sorry when the picture turned sideways.

Why did you choose this activity?

I chose this activity because my sister wanted help to make the cupcakes and I asked to help her, she said yes.

Who did you help?

I helped my sister Kim with baking cupcakes.

What did you do?

I helped with mixing the ingredients together to make the cupcake batter.

When did you do you act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness on December 20, 2012.

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?

My act of kindness went pretty well, she needed all the help she can get.


What Happened?

I mixed the cupcake batter using a hand mixer.

How did you feel?

I felt pretty good about helping a sister in need,

How did the person or people react?

My sister actually felt surprised with me helping bake cupcakes.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
I did not ask my sister to "Pay It Forward."

How did they react to your request?

My sister just said Ok.

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

Because I thought she might still know about Paying it Forward.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?

The idea "Pay it Forward" is important because helping a friend or a stranger can help make you better, then telling the person to make more acts of kindness until you have a whole chain of kindness.


Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I'm not sure if my act of kindness made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment