Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Breister's Pay it Forward


Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward". 
Pay it forward is an act of kindness where you do something nice to person and expecting nothing back from them. This act of kindness can spread throughout the world and turn this world better.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward is shoveling snow. 

Why did you choose this activity? 
I choose this activity because its very easy and helping people out at the same time.

Who did you help?
My dad

What did you do?
I was shoveling the snow

When did you do you act of kindness?
December 20 2012



Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
It was pretty easy.

What Happened?
I shovel all the snow that is on the pathway.

How did you feel?
I felt okay doing it and kind of happy helping out my family

How did the person or people react?
My dad was glad that I was helping him out do some of house work.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
nope

How did they react to your request?
My dad don't have to do my request even if I dot ask him because ever sense I was a child he help out people who's in need. My dad always do nice act of kindness so I didn't have to remind him that.

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
I did not ask him to pay it forward because my dad always return the kindness even without asking it. He also help people out already so I didn't have to remind a guy who always do nice of kindness to people and specially to his family.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Why I believe, Pay It Forward, is important is because, it teaches people to give, and  expect nothing to get, not to be selfish with each other, and if I have lots of stuff I should learn to give it people who needs it the most

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think my act of kindness doesn't make that much different except making the pathway less snowy, and also my dad didn't have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment