Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fiolo's Pay It Forward

Part 1: What is "Pay it Forward"
I think Pay It Forward means helping someone or doing an act of kindness to someone without any rewards for doing it. It doesn't matter if its small or big because doing something simple can make something big. When you help a stranger the stranger will help another stranger then another and so on. It's like a multiplying like in math.

Part 2: "What was your Pay it Forward Act of Kindness?"
My Pay it Forward act of kindness is cleaning our house and washing the dishes after dinner.

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because whenever Mom or Dad comes home from work. They look really tired  and wanted to rest. While the rest of my brothers just sits in the couch watching T.V. I felt very ashamed because they both work so hard to able to get what we need and want.

Who did you help?
I helped my Mom and Dad so that they could rest.

What did you do?
I washed the dishes and swift the floor.

When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on 8:00 pm.

Here's me washing the dishes.
(Sorry if the picture is kind of blurry) Here's me cleaning the house.

Part 3: How did the act of kindness go?
My act of kindness did well my parent's didn't get to clean up the mess.

What happened?
The house is clean and my parents get some rest.

How did you feel?
I feel kinda happy after I helped my parents. I didn't know that it was hard to clean but its fun too.

How did the person or people react?
My mom reacted very happy after I cleaned the house.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward"? If you do not ask the person to "Pay it Forward" how come?
I did not ask my parents to "Pay it Forward" because they already know that. I remember when I was a kid my parent's always say that be good and kind.

Part 4: Why is the idea "Pay it Forward" important? Has your act of kindness made a difference?
The idea pay it forward is very important because it teaches people to help other people and be kind and the other people will also do the same then again and again.

I think my act of kindness has made a difference because I helped my mom without any asking money.

No comments:

Post a Comment