Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Carlo's pay it forward



Part 1
What is "Pay it forward"?
Pay it forward is an act of kindness to other people without expecting something in return. The people who received kindness from you should pass it to other people. This act of kindness can be big or small, what really matter is if you do a kindness from the bottom of your heart.
Part 2
What was your Pay it forward act of kindness?
I shovelled snow in our neighbour's backyard.
Why did you choose this activity?
I chose shovelling because our neighbour is old and weak so I thought he doesn't have that much energy and time to shovel the snow in their backyard.
Who did you help?
I helped my neighbour.
When did you do act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on December 19, 2012
Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
It went very well even though it's cold outside.
What happened?
I shovelled my neighbour's backyard.
How did you feel?
It felt really good knowing that I helped people in a simple way.
How did the person or people react?
At first he was shocked because I'm shovelling his backyard for no reason, but when I started to explain he started to smile.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it forward"?
I didn't really ask him to pay it forward but I said just do something good  to other people.
How did they react to your request?
He just said sure and he also said that he won't forget what I did.
Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it forward" important?
It is very important because it can influence the world with just one simple act.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
For my neighbour I think it made a big difference, but for the world it hasn't made a difference YET.
























No comments:

Post a Comment