Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Jammelle's Pay It Forward


Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"?
   Pay it forward is an act of kindness and the way we help other people without any exchange for it. For example, when i help 3 people and those 3 people will help 6 people and those 6 people will help 9 people until it gets bigger and bigger.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
   -My Pay It Forward act of kindness was donating money and clothes from Salvation Army.

Why did you choose this activity? 
   -I choose this activity because i want to help people that can't buy clothes and I also donate money because I want to help people who can't buy foods.

Who did you help?
   -I help those people who can't buy clothes and foods.

What did you do? 
   -I donate clothes and money.

When did you do your act of kindness?
   -I did my act of kindness on December 1, 2012 and it's 2 pm in the afternoon. 

How did your act of kindness go?
   -My act of kindness went very great because I know that I could help people with this little help.
What Happened?
   -I went to Salvation Army to donate clothes and money.
How did you feel?
   - I feel so happy because I got to help people that cannot afford money or clothes.

How did the person or people react?
   -After we donate clothes and money, the girl who works there was happy and she even ask us if we wanted to comeback someday and volunteer for help and we said YES !

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
   -Yes, we ask the person to "Pay It Forward".

How did they react to your request?
   -The girl that works there told us that she'll try to do it.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
   -I think the idea of "Pay it Forward" is when we help people and you think its started by you by helping them for something and you ask the to Pay it Forward until its get bigger and bigger.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?


   -My act of kindness made a difference because i help one or more people and i didn't ask them for any exchange or return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment