Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gian's Pay It Forward

Part 1 :

What is Pay It Forward?

The expression "Pay it forward" is used to describe the concept of asking the beneficiary of a good deed to repay it to others instead of to the original benefactor.

Part 2 :


What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

My Pay It Forward act of kindness was shoveling the snow in some guy's driveway.
Why did you choose this activity?

I chose this activity because it's very easy to do.
Who did you help?

I helped a stranger.
What did you do?

I shoveled some guy's driveway.
When did you do you act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness in December 19th, 2012.






















Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?

My act of kindness went just fine.

What Happened?

The stranger gave me candies then I went back home and ate them all.
How did you feel?

I felt proud of what I just did.

How did the person or people react?

The person was so happy because I just shoveled his driveway.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

Yes I did, but I don't think they understand what I meant by that, so I explained it a bit.

How did they react to your request?

They were like, "Ok..?"

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

I asked the person to Pay It Forward.


Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?

I think it is important because it's not just an act of kindness, It's also useful to the people being helped.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

Yes it made a difference, I feel very proud of what I just did.








No comments:

Post a Comment