Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jomari Marquez's Pay It Forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward". To complete this part please edit and revise the paragraphs that you wrote after watching the move.
     Pay it Forward to me means doing a random act of kindess without receivng or asking for anything in return. Instead just tell them to "Pay it "Forward. They will then Pay it Foward to someone else, so it will eventually spread. To me a random act of kidness is a person or group of people wishing to assist, help or cheer up an individual. Pay it Forward can make a big differnce in this world. Even if it is big or even the simplest stuff can make a dirrence. You can easily Pay it Forward, just help someone in need.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
Why did you choose this activity? Who did you help?
What did you do?
When did you do you act of kindness?

      My Pay it Forward act of kindess is that i helped shoveled around the block and some I shoveled because they would have a hard time doing it themselves. I chose this activity because it is really cold outside and it can really make people happy and take a load off someones shoulders especially if they are old. I got to shovel side walks for people around my neighbourhood and I really enjoyed shoveling my neighbour's sidewalk because she is old and it made me feel happy and proud of myself. I did my act of kindness on november 30th, right after school.

                                                                Me shoveling

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
What Happened?
How did you feel?
How did the person or people react?
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

             I thought that my random act of kindness actually went very well and I also had a lot of fun shoveling too. I went around my neighbourhood to shovel people’s sidewalks. Some people were proud to take part, some people were negative about and some people didn’t even answer the there door. First shoveled my neighbour's side walk. She was pretty old but she was nice and very supportive of what I was doing. I felt kind of shy at first but I ended up doing pretty good because it was to make a difference. My neighbour reacted like I was shoveling snow just to make some money. When I told her what I was doing and she was very proud of me. I told her that to try and "Pay it Forward" and I even told her to tell other people to participate in this event. She reacted to the request and said that she is going to tell her friends and family about "Pay it Forward".

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Has your act of kindness made a difference?

        The Idea Paying it Forward is important because we thinking about rather than thinking about us. Especially those who have nothing.  It is almost Christmas and kids are probably expecting presents. We should try to give present to those in need to make them feel good. Everyone should learn to give rather just take.  To Pay it Forward", it doesn't have to be something big, It can be something simple as long as you are making a difference.
          My act of kindness did make a difference because I shoveled peoples sidewalks and helped them from not freezing. Its not really the hardest job but it can still make a difference. I feel that if the people I told to "Pay it Forward" tried to make a difference themselves this will spread out and everyone will participate. Helping out made me feel good about myself and I think I became a better person at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment