Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stephen Sabado Pay it forward



Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"?
The expression "pay it forward" is used to describe the concept of asking the beneficiary of a good deed to repay it to others instead of to the original benefactor.



Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I clean snow in our neighbour's  backyard .

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose it because to help people .

Who did you help?
I helped my neighbour's .

What did you do?
I did cleaned the snow .

When did you do you act of kindness?
we did our act of kindness on December 19.








Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
Our neighbour's of kindness went really well.
What Happened?
we cleaned the snow for those not slippery road.
How did you feel?
I fell is so good because I got to help other people.
How did the person or people react?
I think that the people thought it was great we were helping at a young age.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
no we didn't ask
How did they react to your request?
i don't know
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
we didn't ask them to Pay it forward because they know were just helping them.


Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of Pay it forward is so important because many people can help with some of their basic need.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think that my act of kindness has made difference because I saw a lot of people helping scrubbing snow.









No comments:

Post a Comment