Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

eden's pay it forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"
Pay it Forward is when you do an act of kindness for someone else for nothing in return. You do it for the people who may not be as lucky as we are,peoplewho don't have food, clothing, shelter etc. It's a good deed you do, it doesn't matter how long it took or what it is. It's the deed that counts, and if everyone did one or two deeds the world would be a better place.


Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?Why did you choose this activity? Who did you help?
What did you do?When did you do you act of kindness?

 My pay it forward was gifts of hope, an oraganization where you buy stuff and it gets sent over to africa or wherever it needs to go. I also sponsored a child. I chose this activity because I thought it would be a good way to help lots of people. I helped families around the world. I filled out a order form then sent it to them with the money. I did my act of kindness on december 9 2012.

                        





My overall cost was $144.000.





Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?What Happened?How did you feel?How did the person or people react?Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?How did they react to your request?
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?


My act of kindness went well :) I paid for the stuff no problem. I felt proud that I paid money that would take a long time to get back to not only help, but change someones life! I don't know how the people will react but I know they'll be happy :) I didn't ask the people to pay it forward because I can't talk to them.



Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?Has your act of kindness made a difference?


The idea of pay ti forward is important because it teaches us all to give and that there are people less fortunate then us. My act of kindness has made a difference because famillies now have food and water. I just could'nt emagine having no food for a day...




                  
PAY IT FORWARD :)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment