Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jesryll's Pay it Forward

Part 1:
What is "Pay it Forward"?
"Pay It Forward" means doing act of kindness without asking for anything in return. For example: if someone does something nice for you, you do something nice for someone else instead of paying them back.

Part 2:
What was your Pay it Forward act of kindness?
I donate clothes and money to the Salvation Army.

Why did you choose this activity?
I choose this activity because i want to help people who can't afford clothes. We also donate money to the Salvation Army for providing shelter for homeless people and rehabilitation for people who have lost control of their lives to an addiction.

Who did you help?
I help those people who can't afford clothes and those people who doesn't have house or homeless people.

When did you do your act of kindness?
I did our act of kindness on December 1, 2012 around 2-3 pm in Salvation Army.


( the lady that works at Salvation Army gave this to us after we donated money)
                                  (Clothes we donated)


Part 3:
How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went great because I know that by just donating clothes and money can make a little things.

What happened?
So, I went to the Salvation Army to donate clothes and money.

How did you feel?
I feel great because i know that whoever receive the things we donated will be happy, that makes me feel happy too.

How did the person or people act?
When I donated clothes and money the lady was happy and she said that what we did was great.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward"?
Yes, I did ask the person to "Pay it Forward"

How did they react to your request?
The lady reacted by saying she will tell other people and try to do it. She also says that were only children and were trying to change the world by doing little things.

Part 4:
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward"?
I think the idea of the "Pay it Forward" is by just doing little things can make a big difference in world or in your community. If the persons thanks you or repay you let them know what you'd really like is to "Pay it Forward".

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
Yes, it can make a difference because I asked the person that I helped to Pay it Forward instead of asking for something in return.

"You are more important than you realize"

BE THE CHANGE! Pay it Forward! 








No comments:

Post a Comment