Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nathaniel's Pay it forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward".

It is a act of kindness when you do something good and instead of paying you back they pay forward.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I donated my old clothes to the salvation army


Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because I wanted to help people.


What did you do?
I donated clothes

When did you do you act of kindness?
December 2, 2012

                                              Me dropping of my old clothes

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
It went good

What Happened?
I gave clothes to the salvation army

How did you feel?
It felt good inside

How did the person or people react?
I do not know because the store was closed and there was this lady, she told us just to drop the bags 

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
No I did not ask because the store was closed


How did they react to your request?
She was pretty happy

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
Because  the store was closed


Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Because if you do a act of kindness, a lot of people will do the same thing


Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think it did because I did something good in our community



No comments:

Post a Comment